Are you an experience Payroll Clerk, residing in the East Rand? If so, then this opportunity with our manufacturing client, could be a great opportunity.
The Incumbent will be required to ensure payroll data has been received and captured accurately, employees are paid on time; payslips are printed and distributed on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting as subjects
- Payroll Diploma or Certificate advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in Payroll with in-depth Payroll processing experience;
- Proven MS Office skills
- JD Edwards or Educos System experience will be an advantage
- Transacts payroll information by collecting, calculating, and accurate capturing of data;
- Ensure processes are followed at all time;
- Maintain and update employee records on the payroll system per approved requests;
- Resolve 1st line enquiries timeously and effectively;
- Ensure footprint cases are resolved within the service level agreement;
- Maintain a filing system;
- Printing and distribution of payslips on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Capturing of leave forms and conducting leave audits;
- Participate and/or manage any project that is initiated in SSC whether team or individual input is required;
- Liaise with all customers when required;
- Ensure compliance as per company delegation of authority; and
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required within reasonable job scope.
Salary: R17 000 to R20 000 PM with added benefits
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.