A well-known international company is seeking a Member Business Practices and Compliance Advisor to join their dynamic team. The position will be based in Woodmead.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- Educated or completed comprehensive training in para-legal field.
- Bachelor/ University Degree preferred
- At least 2-3 year experience in a service oriented industry
- At least 2-3 year experience in a position of policies/guidelines bounded environment
- Bilingual and/or fluent in multiple languages/dialects
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to accurately and precisely summarize and present key information
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written in a clear, concise and courteous manner, internally and externally, at all levels and across diverse cultures and the sharing of knowledge with MPC Advisors throughout the region
- Effective general clerical skills with practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet navigation/research
- High degree of flexibility in order to function under varied timelines while maintain a positive and professional attitude and adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
Kindly note if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.