Technical Support Consultant - Banking / Loans / Finance System Experience
Our dynamic client based in Woodmead has an opportunity for a Technical Support Consultant with Banking / Insurance or Finance System support experience to service / support their international client base of loan finance clients.
- 2 – 3 years related experience (banking / loan finance systems environment) – advantage
- MS Office / Open Office
- Good programming skills
- Understanding of general database systems
- Understanding of loan finance would be advantageous
- Basic accounting understanding
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Universe / Python would be an advantage
- Customer experience
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responding to client queries and support logs
- Attending meeting with clients and company management
- Assisting clients with business and system support issues
- Analysing system requirements relating to client’s requests
- Writing technical specification documents
- Assisting clients during post-implementation phase.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
If a strong match is found between your profile and the needs of the role, we'll contact you.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks you are unfortunately not a suitable match for this role.