An excellent opportunity has become available for a Production Foreman to join an international company’s calcination plant, based in Sasolburg.
- Grade 12, ideally with an applicable post-school qualification
- Proven production experience (preference will be given to applicants with calcination plant or similar exposure)
- Technically and mechanically astute
- Able to manage and supervise around 20 employees of all work grades
- Proven track record of meeting production targets
- Problem solving skills
- Be computer literate
- Must be able to compile reports and be responsible for production planning, shift cycles management etc.
- Must be prepared to take 16.2 OHS Act appointment
Salary: Salary between R35 000 to R50 000 PM (no benefits), depending on value offered.
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.