An excellent opportunity has become available to join a manufacturing company based in Springs in the capacity of Accounts Receivable Clerk.
To provide financial and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection and allocation of payments on customer accounts. This includes resolving discrepancies and queries.
- Matric Certificate with Maths and Accounting; and
- Ideally a Financial Management / Accounting Degree or Diploma
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Accounts Receivable department
- JD Edwards System experience advantageous; and
- MS Office Competence.
- Excellent financial acumen with attention to detail;
- Speed and accuracy of data capturing;
- Prepare bi-weekly cash flow forecast updated on a daily basis;
- Distribute invoices and statements;
- Telephonic Collections and logging all customer interactions;
- Collect, follow up on, and allocate payments within agreed payment terms;
- Collection and reporting of activities according to specific deadlines;
- Perform local cash control account reconciliations;
- Generate and distribute weekly age analysis;
- Investigate and follow up on unidentified receipts;
- Ensure that entries relating to inter-company cash transfers are posted accurately (Control account clearing);
- Collect relevant data and prepare month-end statements;
- Ensure queries are resolved within the service level agreement (SLA) timeframe;
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.