Our client is a lovely Afrikaans speaking family, residing in Irene.
They have a grade 5 daughter, that has some learning challenges (but she is currently in a normal small class school).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help with school work, exam preparation and assist in the completion of school projects
- Be able to provide guidance and motivation when needed
- An out of the box and creative thinker, that can find a healthy balance between schoolwork, play and rest
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Ideally an energetic and caring person, with a degree in education/ psychology or occupational therapy or has a similar background or qualification
- Able to support a learner with some learning challenges (ADHD)
- Experience assisting children with special needs will be an added bonus
- Resides in Pretoria and has a driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
Package & Remuneration
Competitive salary, based on experience and background