Our well-established client, based in Cape Town is looking for an Intermediate Software Developer to join their team.
The position entails developing in VB.net, C#, Xamarin, ASP.net, K2, SQL Server 2016, Crystal Reporting and Biztalk for applications and managed services.
The successful individual will work closely with internal and external customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of complex and quality technical solutions.
This role is part of a leadership growth plan thus looking for someone who wants to be developed and willing to stick around long term.
As the successful individual you would need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- 3-4 Years of VB.Net or C# – understanding of the .Net framework (.Net 4.6), and experience with ADO.Net.
- 2 Years of Xamarin Mobile Development
- MS SQL Server – Must be proficient at writing T-SQL Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Crystal Reporting
- Team Foundation Server– Source Control
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Web experience (ASP.Net Web Forms)
- Java (Android) experience
- K2 Workflow and Smartforms
- Experience in coding and testing
- Handle change requests and provide efficient solutions
- Analyse business requirements and transform them into functional and technical design
- Implement the design to develop and test the functional requirements
- Source code maintenance
- Interact with development team to understand the business requirements
- Prioritize tasks
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO A VIRTUAL FIRST ROUND INTERVIEW.
Salary: Very negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Included in the CTC: Membership to company Medical Aid and Provident Fund (compulsory)
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
If a strong match is found between your profile and the needs of the role, we'll contact you.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks you are unfortunately not a suitable match for this role.