Remuneration: Market Related
25 days’ annual leave.
Discretionary, performance based annual bonus can be up to 10% in December.
An innovative, forward thinking, growing company with International clients is looking for young dynamic candidates that loves to travel to join their expanding brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and performance of onsite audits
- Extensive international and local travel
- Client management activities
- Evaluating and reporting on compliance risks
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings
- Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Coordinate regulatory documentation activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Commerce, Science or IT University Graduate, or equivalent, from a reputable university.
- 1+ years’ internal/external IT auditing experience, preferably with one of the Big 4 auditing firms, but other firms will be considered.
- If other auditing experience, e.g. financial, an interest in IT auditing is required.
- CA/CISA qualification advantageous, but not essential.
- *ISO experience/exposure advantageous, but not essential