Remuneration: Market Related
20 days’ annual leave.
Discretionary, performance based annual bonus can be up to 10% in December.
An innovative, forward thinking, growing company with International clients is looking for young dynamic candidates to join their expanding brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front-end, regulatory compliance testing.
- Document software defects, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma or Degree in Information technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Commerce, Science or Similar
- 1 year work experience