Position title: iOS Developer
Develop and maintain our innovative hearing health platforms on the iOS platform, ensuring code is generated that is to specification, neat, accurate and scalable. Work will vary between exciting new projects in line with provided designs and frameworks and maintaining and upgrading our current service offering, through improving and streamlining projects alongside further updates and additions.
Minimum education (essential):
National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
Diploma and/or degree in relevant field
Minimum applicable experience
Minimum 1 year
Required nature of experience:
Experience in native iOS (SWIFT) development specifically
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
- Proficient in SWIFT.
- Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
- A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
- Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries available and integration experience.
- Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
- Experience with RESTful API integration.
- Well versed in Git.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of the AVAudioEngine framework would be advantageous.
- Being able to cope with stressful and dynamic (post-startup) environments.
- Team player mentality with a strong focus on taking personal ownership.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the professional growth of fellow developers.
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to take ownership of development challenges.
- Atlassian JIRA software experience is beneficial.
Salary: R40 000 – R60 000 per month depending on education and experience