Business Analyst – B.Eng Industrial Engineering
Purpose of the role:
Increase company profitability by driving product success by designing efficient and scalable systems/products and ensuringon-time and on-budget delivery thereof. The Business Analyst
takes ownership of assigned products and keeps a handle on product and project aspects including business models, specifications, budgets and financial models, progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity.
- BEng (Industrial) preferred, but any other similar qualification will be considered
Years of experience:
- For senior position: 5 years minimum
- For junior position: No experience necessary
- Business Analysis within the IT, software or medical device field
- Development of project, product and system specifications
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Project Management
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent computer proficiency (especially in MS Office Excel).
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Business Process design
- Agile Project Management
- BPMN or UML Knowledge
A more detailed job description is available upon request
If you haven’t heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful