A well-known international Logistics Company is seeking an experienced Logistics Team Leader to join their dynamic team. The position will be based in Accra.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Purchases and Supply, Warehouse Management, Logistics or any Business-related discipline.
- 6 years’ experience in logistics, inventory management, orders fulfilment, supply chain – high storage warehouse and multinational company
- At least 3 years’ experience in supervisory / team leader position
- Analytical skills – excel intermediate level (pivot, formula, math, lookup)
- Experience in ERP and WMS system
- Experience in staff and work processes optimization, in productivity initiatives & lean management
- Responsible for all operations at external warehouse (high racking warehouse, pick line and order fulfilment).
- Responsible for planning reorder supplies from HIL.
- Responsible for receiving, inspecting and storing reorder supplies at external warehouse.
- Responsible for organizing resupplies to all sales centers
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts and physical count at external warehouse.
- Monitor and supervise operations at external warehouse.
- Responsible for real time updates of receipts in oracle.
- Prepare KPI reports
- Monitor import consignments to ensure all necessary documents are released timely.
- Ensure all imports/containers are delivered within 5 days after clearing
Kindly note, if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.