A well-known construction company based in Parow is currently seeking to employ a driven Procurement & Logistics Assistant.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- Purchasing certificate will be an added advantage
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of sales and marketing principles
- Experience in the roofing/ construction industry will be a big advantage
- Valid drivers’ licence and own transport
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Tracking orders
- Ensuring details on purchase orders and delivery notes correspond and that any discrepancies are corrected
- Creating and maintaining an inventory
- Tracking and capturing of vehicle fleet movements and expenditure and reporting thereon
- Compile vehicle registration and licencing documentation as required
- The Assistant will work closely with the Procurement and Logistics Manager and must be able to work under pressure with good communication skills.
Kindly note, if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.