An excellent opportunity has become available for a role as General Manager at a service station (overseeing a filling station, a restaurant and a shop), based in Worcester in the Cape Winelands.
Implement the business strategy through sound leadership and operational management to staff whilst providing Directors with relevant, accurate and consistent management information on the operational performance of the group.
- A natural leader with experience within the retail sector, ideally with management experience pertaining to a filling service station and/or restaurant.
- An applicable post school business / financial qualification
- Extensive people management and leadership experience
- Proven background in building and maintaining networks
- Demonstrable financial acumen and insight
- Knowledge and experience in operational financial management
- Demonstrable experience in implementing strategic plans.
- Knowledge and experience of HR practices and payroll
- Excellent client service orientation.
- Required to be on-site on weekends and public holidays (periodically)
Salary: Market related salary.
Note: A comprehensive job description is available on request.
Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.