Campaign Deployment Specialist – FTP client experience
We're seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Campaign Deployment Specialist to join our Operations team in Johannesburg.
We’re looking for an individual who learns fast, has the ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment, thrives on multi-tasking, displays a knack for prioritisation, and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires superior communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A knowledge of data handling and related practices will be a plus.
The Operator works within the Operations team to facilitate the creation, deployment and management of campaigns through various channels, including MMS, SMS & Email, using a proprietary messaging system. The Operator is further involved in and responsible for internal and external Quality assurance of the campaigns in their field of responsibility.
The Operator will also be required to work closely with the Development team in communicating requirements for the development of campaign specific data solutions.
- Collaborate with Operations and Development team members to manage & create campaigns as per our clients’ requests and specifications.
- Deployment, scheduling and monitoring of new and existing MMS, SMS & Email campaigns using proprietary messaging software.
- Manage client data, import and segment using a combination of bespoke tools.
- Provide regular feedback and reporting to Account Managers/Executives and Operations team related campaign status and deployment.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and that timeliness of campaign deployments are met.
- Develop robust campaign documentation, relating to campaign requirements including customer specific work instructions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Matric plus 2-3 years’ work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files across multiple systems and environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical approach
- Positive attitude
Make yourself stand out by having:
- Be familiar with Mobile communications Technologies (MMS, SMS & Email)
- Data management skills
- Good Understanding of CSS
- Experience with Python
Experience in using a FTP client
Salary: R18 000 – R20 000 per month negotiable based on experience and qualification.
If you haven’t heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful