An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the Manufacturing industry, in the capacity of Financial Data Capturing Clerk, based in Springs.
The successful incumbent will be required to assist in providing financial and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection and allocation of payments on customer accounts.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in risk and data capturing environment
- Microsoft Office Competency with solid Excel skills (v-lookup and pivot tables a must!)
- Experience in and ability to:
- Maintain a strong understanding of master data requirements and rules;
- Assist in monitoring master data integrity on a continuous basis by performing integrity checks;
- Assist in ensuring accurate and complete master data information in JDE and Navision;
- Ensure all master data requests are processed in accordance with the latest version of the Master Data Manuals; and
- Assist with various month end tasks and ad hoc finance and admin duties as required.
- Attention to detail;
- Speed and accuracy of data capturing;
- Organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines;
- Problem solving;
- Communicate effectively;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics;
- Customer service orientation; and
- Team player.
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.