Graphic Designer – UI / UX experience
Purpose of the role:
Develop and improve the product range, UI/UX, corporate image and stationery.
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
Years of experience:
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Graphic Design with the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, other vector based software (proof of projects will be required).
- Iconography, illustration and mobile app based design.
- Campaign and promotion design and layout.
- Corporate identity design and establishment.
- Print and digital marketing collateral design.
- Experience in the use of Sketch would be advantageous.
- Experience in UI/UX designs as well as mobile/tablet appdesign will be highly advantageous.
- 3D design and animation experience would be advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of Google Suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint or other related software to design presentations .
A more detailed job description is available upon request
If you haven’t heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful