An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing industry, as an Accounts Payable Clerk, based in Springs.
The Incumbent will be required to ensure that all supplier invoices are processed, and accounts reconciled within Service Level Agreements. The Incumbent will also be required to ensure that all interactions and queries are logged and attended to promptly.
- Matric Certificate with Maths and Accounting; and
- A Degree or Certificate in Accounting or Finance will be advantageous.
- Minimum two (2) years’ working experience in reconciling Accounts Payable and balancing payments;
- Shared service environment experience advantageous;
- JDE System experience advantageous; and
- Microsoft Office Competence.
- Strong reconciling capabilities;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed;
- Numerical ability and data entry skills;
Salary: Market related
A list of duties is available on request and will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.