An excellent opportunity has become available to join a global company in the manufacturing industry as an Electrical Engineer based in Germiston.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ relevant post-graduate experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, focus on mining equipment will be advantageous;
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven experience utilising electrical design software
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to function well independently and in a team
- The ability to work well under pressure
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.