An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader in the manufacturing industry in the capacity of Contact Centre Agent.
The Incumbent will be required to act as an interface between vendors, customers, employees, business units and the Shared Service Centre. The Incumbent will also be required to provide prompt responses, accurate feedback and timeous delivery of service with regards to the resolution of queries made to the Contact Centre.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics
- Customer Relationship Management Principles Certificate advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Contact Centre;
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Human Resource and Personnel Administration knowledge advantageous; and
- MS Office Competence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in speed-based environment;
- Customer service orientation;
- Stress tolerance and flexibility.
- Answer calls and respond to multimedia communication received in a professional manner;
- Accurately identify and resolve issues, and escalate priority issues;
- Route calls to appropriate resource;
- Follow up customer and client calls where necessary; and
- Document all call information.
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.