A well-known multinational FMCG company is currently seeking a Financial Manager to join their dynamic team. The position will be based in Accra.
- Senior Certificate
- Relevant professional qualification
- 5 to 8 years financial experience (at least 3 years in a supervisory role)
- Very strong supervisor and interpersonal skills demonstrated leadership skills and a team player
- Good all-round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP
- Experienced in PC-based accounting systems, both use and implementation
- Proficient with EXCEL
- Knowledge of Oracle advantageous
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with financial institutions, distributors and local staff
- Leads and manages the Ghana Finance Team (including Management Accounts and Payroll) ensuring up-to-date and compliant accounting records.
- Responsible for overseeing all tax affairs, statutory accounting and fiscal issues and ensuring adherence to all local fiscal and corporate regulations.
- Responsible for company compliance to corporate finance policies and standard reports (including SOX).
- Responsible for actively supporting Commercial and Operational Departments in their business development, cost reduction and any other projects.
Kindly note if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.