A well-established building company in Maitland is currently seeking to employ a Junior Quantity Surveyor.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Post-Graduation Degree Desirable
- +- 2 Years’ experience within Quantity Surveying
- Must be detailed oriented and self-disciplined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Valid drivers’ licence and own transport
- Ensure that onsite measurements presented are accurate in all aspects
- Evaluate all variation orders in order to ensure precise pricing and submission thereof
- Communicate and liaise with all sub-contractors in order to receive relevant quotations that are to be included into price
- Generate applicable site instructions for approval submission.
- Evaluate BOQ in order to identify discrepancies between the BOQ and drawings where after accurate costing are to be conducted according to the data presented on the drawings
- Apply standard procedure to determine accurate valuation claims that are to be provided to the relevant client
- Ensure that all valuation claims include sub-contractor measurements, inhouse trades, independent consultant measurements and any additional costings
- Analyse final account for entire project in order to ensure that all monthly valuation claims are reconsolidated into project final account
Kindly note, should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.