Medical Department Manager – Any Audiology background is highly advantageous
- Based at the company’s head office, Queenswood – Pretoria
- Medical department - (deals with Audiological and electro-medical equipment)
- Being a qualified Audiologist is definitely advantageous for this position
- Must have sales and people management experience – at least 2 years
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Retail background advantageous
- Must have business development experience
- Be responsible for Marketing of department
- Overall management of department, includes overseeing invoicing, quotations, job card management, tenders. Also oversee: technician schedules, stock control/levels
- Will have 2 admin staff and 5 technicians reporting to you
- Working 8am to 5pm
- Willing to travel
- Liaise with suppliers, including placing orders, distribute information about new products
- Our company offers a Retirement Annuity fund with Investec, where the company contributes the full amount towards your fund (this is an amount equal to 12% of your basic salary).
- You will also be covered for death & disability (an amount of 4 x your annual salary) and funeral cover (cover for yourself, spouse and up to 5 children) under the group risk scheme.
- Our company also offers medical aid with Discovery, where the company contributes R570 towards your medical aid fees.
- We offer 15 days annual leave per year. The company closes between Christmas and New Year. The company gives you these days off and does not come off your annual leave balance.
- All new staff receive a once off uniform allowance that they can use to buy office appropriate clothing.
- Bonus structure: Performance bonus in birthday month
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.