Senior Software Developer
My client is a well-established technology company looking for a Senior Developer who will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and new development of a Software System for the Azure Platform. This position will report to the Software Development Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification. Microsoft certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in:
- Visual Studio 2008 or later
- C# (non-negotiable)
- Angular JS (non-negotiable)
- HTML 5
- MS SQL
- Object Orientation
- Web Services
- Database Design
- Web & Windows Development
- Agile methodology.
- Strong analysis, design and documentation skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior developers.
- Deadline focused.
- Experience in software architecture.
- Proficient in following a formal SDLC process.
- Ability to work under pressure and extended hours when required.
- Ensure best technical practices are applied
- Troubleshooting development environment, production environment, performance tuning and optimising code
- Providing of regular status updates to team management
- Ensure team compliance to development standards, methodologies and processes
- Development of application components
- Create and Maintain work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Analysis and investigation of changes/enhancements/defects
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Perform code reviews
- Participating in Release and Iteration Planning meetings
- Managing time effectively during task execution in order to meet assigned milestones
- Attending meetings in order to understand customer requirements, make design decisions and report on progress
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.