Position title: iOS Developer
Develop and maintain our innovative health platforms on the iOS platform, ensuring code is generated that is to specification, neat , accurate and scalable.
Minimum education (essential):
National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
Diploma and/or degree in relevant field
Minimum applicable experience
Minimum 2 years
Required nature of experience:
Experience in native iOS (SWIFT) development specifically
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
● Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
● Proficient in SWIFT
● Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
● A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
● Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries available and integration experience.
● Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
● Experience with RESTful API integration.
● Well versed in Git
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle within an Agile environment
● Good understanding of the AVAudioEngine framework would be advantageous
● Being able to cope with stressful and dynamic (post-startup) environments.
● Team player mentality with a strong focus on taking personal ownership.
● Willingness to learn and contribute to the professional growth of fellow developers.
● Strong attention to detail and eagerness to take ownership of development challenges
● Atlassian JIRA software experience beneficial
Salary: R40 000 – R60 000 per month depending on education and experience