Do you have a degree and a sense of adventure?
If you’re thinking of teaching English in Asia, then your timing is great! China’s spiking demand for teachers, has led to a huge demand in ESL instruction, and therefore various opportunities for foreigners.
Visit www(dot)goabroad(dot)co(dot)za for more information.
- Any 3-year University degree or higher
- Willing to complete a Tefl certificate (not a requirement for a B.Ed. degree holder)
- No teaching experience required
- Be between 20 to 55 years of age
- Valid passport with no criminal record
- Passport holders from UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa are considered
- Monthly salaries: 10 000 RMB to 20 000 RMB (1 RMB = 2 ZAR)
- Free furnished apartment or housing allowance
- Flight bonus after completing contract
- Partially paid school holidays
- Opportunity to save money due to low cost of living
- Students are disciplined with a good theoretical knowledge of English
- Various cities to choose from, with different types of school options
- School arranges work permit on your behalf in China
- Guidance on Z-visa application process
- Airport pick-up and hotel lodging for the 1st night
- Chinese Assistant Teacher to help with school matters
- Assistance with Sim card and opening of a bank account in China
Kindly note that if you haven’t heard back from us, that your application has not been successful.