An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing and recycling industry in the capacity of Procurement Representative.
The Incumbent will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with suppliers in order to maintain increased volumes.
- Matric Certificate with Maths (Maths Literacy not sufficient); and
- A Degree in Logistics, Marketing or Business will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 (Five) years sales / marketing experience in a similar position;
- Driver’s license with own vehicle;
- Willing to travel extensively; and
- Microsoft Office Competence (excellent excel knowledge and experience).
- Maintain customer base;
- Improve quality standards of fibre to Company branches;
- Increase volume of material to Company branches;
- Monitor KPA’s which include cost, volume, efficiency and quality standards vs target;
- Negotiates supply terms;
- Build strong relationships with Company’s suppliers;
- Interact with suppliers to gather market information;
- Communication with suppliers to resolve all transactional issues;
- Administer Company software programs to monitor and report on supplier performances;
- Report on regional performance and opportunities;
- Ensure updated equipment agreements for all suppliers with Company equipment; and
- Monitor and report on equipment performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills;
- Able to drill into detailed information to resolve issues;
- Can work across internal departments to facilitate resolution of queries;
- Can work quickly and accurately;
- Self-starter with excellent business/financial acumen;
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented;
- Ability to manage a multitude of projects simultaneously; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.