Lovely, well established and very successful solutions company based in Salt River, Cape Town has a position available for a Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position.
To architect, document, build, test, deliver and trouble shoot integrations between
customer applications and company technologies. And in so doing, play a key role in
astounding our customers with excellence in service delivery.
Maintain and modify programs where required.
• Researching, designing, writing and testing new software integrations
• Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
• Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
• Provide 3rd line technical support for customer issues escalated from the Service Desk, which involves ownership and resolution to closure of these issues whilst keeping the customer and ticketing system updated.
• Investigating new technologies
• Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
• Designing, coding and debugging applications
Qualifications and Skills
• National Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent Degree/ DIploma
• Preferred 2 years’ software development experience
• Experience with Web Services
• Knowledge of IP PBX, Asterisk (advantageous)
• Experience with C# frameworks
• Experience with Php Frameworks
• Development Experience with Zendesk, Saleforce, Microsoft CRM, Sysaid etc. (advantageous)
• Worked with Ajax, Jquery, Bootstrap.
• Demonstrable experience of developing Windows based client/server or distributed software
solutions to consistent quality standards
• Problem solving, task prioritization, communication, administration and organization skills are required, whilst working tight deadlines and adhering to quality procedures
• Experience of software design and analysis techniques and tools
• Consistent and thorough, the desire to 'go the extra mile'
• Knowledge of database architecture and design
• Ability to create and interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
• Ability to work well within a team
Salary: Very negotiable based on proven experience
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.