An excellent opportunity has become available to join a dynamic company working within the business furniture and interior design space based in Sandton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for attending to customer phone calls, promote the Company Brand & Products, qualifying lead and either process or escalate depending on size and segment. Ensure excellence in customer (internal & external) service at all times and provide real time support to directors and management.
- Grade 12
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking experience
- Analytical skill set,
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in high paced environment and to multitask
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a desire to succeed
- High customer service ethic – passionate about meeting customer needs
- Proactive & solution driven
- Committed to constant improvement
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Deals with questions about organization and provides the public and customers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail and deliveries; maintains and routes publications.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide support to management as instructed
- Manage Stock levels of office consumables, stationery, groceries & refreshments
- Book airfares, accommodation & car hires
- Balancing of fuel & Credit Card receipts
- Manage staff attendance/absenteeism
- General Filling
- Support to Finance Team
Salary: R10 000 PM CTC
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.