Campaign Support Specialist:
The role of Campaign Support Specialist works as part of the Operations Team to work with global clients on their marketing execution efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as 1st level support to troubleshoot and solve technical issues (data files, issue logs, workflows, etc.) with our cloud-based campaign deployment and user journey platforms (IMIcampaign and IMIconnect respectively).
- Daily monitoring of ServiceNow tickets queue and inbox for emails that need immediate attention and resolution
- Daily monitoring of email deliverability and system health checks
- Create and test messaging templates in IMIcampaign
- Facilitate monthly community call meetings with global market users
- Create customized real-time reports of digital campaign statistics
- Send out global communication for any system downtime/global technical issues impacting usability
- Add new users to and managing user permissions
- Research client issues/process defects and provide resolution and maintain operational functionality of marketing solution
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business cases for campaigns for global clients
- Work closely with technology partners to test, and roll-out new functionality
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Ability to take requirements and build email templates using pre-built components
- Ability to configure/publish templates for use in campaigns
- Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using Adobe Campaign or related marketing automation tools
- Ability to troubleshoot workflow issues and bugs
- Understanding of marketing ecosystem architecture and systems integrations (i.e. SAP, Amazon Web Services, CRM, SFTP servers)
- Understanding of relational databases and data-driven marketing
- Positive attitude, dependable, and flexible
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, required
- Strong initiative, organized, and detail oriented, required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience, required
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a similar campaign support role
Similar to Technical Support Specialist.
Budget: R20,000 – R25,000 CTC
The position will start off on a 3 month probation after which if both parties are satisfied, will go permanent
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you haven't heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.