A well-known multinational company is currently seeking a Warehouse Representative in Woodmead to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate must have inventory and customer service experience.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- 2 years customer service experience
- 2 years inventory management experience
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to respect tight deadlines
- Multi-task orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To have gained general understanding/awareness of Order Processing, receiving policies and procedures for the Service Center and Warehouse within 2 weeks of training.
- To attend to Distributors quickly and in a courteous and professional manner in the Service Center and Pick-up desk from Monday to Friday.
- Unloading of trucks and accordingly checking of the received company products according to the pack list. Receive products into Oracle. Highlight every deviation in quality and/or quantity.
- Physically move products into warehouse- and pick-locations and log all moves correctly into oracle. To make sure all pick locations are set-up and filled correctly, sufficient and all stock is systematically moved and allocated to the correct stocking location.
- Pick and pack orders efficiently and accurate maintaining the highest level of quality and customer service.
- Liaise directly with Distributors in the processing of Walk-In orders ensuring a timely and accurate service with a high level of Customer Service delivered.
- To lead and conduct quarterly stock checks and cycle counts according to work instructions and procedures.
- To make sure orders are administratively handled correctly.
- Prepare pre-advised Pick Up orders for the correct Pick Up date.
If you don’t hear back from us within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.