An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing industry, in the capacity of Accounts Clerk, within the Finance division.
The Incumbent will be required to capture financial transactions in a timeous and accurate manner, in line with accounting principles and company procedures.
- Matric Certificate with Maths (Maths Literacy not sufficient); and
- Relevant BCom degree or similar will be advantageous.
- Minimum three (3) years’ working experience in the finance department;
- Microsoft Office competence;
- Navison (ERP system) experience will be advantageous; and
- Knowledge of petty cash Imprest System will be advantageous.
- Create and capture orders in Navision in line with company policies and procedure;
- Process goods receipting, match orders to invoices and investigate and resolve queries;
- Ensure invoices comply with requirements and process accordingly;
- Carry out reconciliations, investigate queries, obtain and process outstanding documentation;
- Follow up on outstanding orders on Navision;
- Process journals and capture in line with requests from authorised staff; and
- Assist with various month end tasks and ad hoc finance duties as required.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer relations;
- Work well under pressure;
- Good work ethic and high integrity and
- Trusted with responsibility.
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.