Sales, operationally efficient, must have own car. Someone who is eager to grow, a fast learner, self motivated and able to travel. Being a strong team player with high levels of efficacy and accuracy is a must. The job requires a JHB network, an IT background with excitement for the Google Cloud ecosystem.
- • Matric, related diploma/degree an advantage.
- • Experience with Google Cloud and G Suite an advantage.
- • Chrome and hardware skills and knowledge an advantage.
The Sales role is an integral role within the Sales Department. You will:
- • Promote products and increase annual turnover in line with mutually agreed sales targets.
- • Be involved with identifying new business opportunities.
- • Invitation and follow up to marketing and training events.
- • Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and pipeline opportunities via meetings, telephone calls, VC, chat and email.
- • Concluding the terms of an agreement and closing deals and hand over processes.
- • Follow up on inbound sales leads and queries timeously and reliably.
- • Reviewing own sales performance and ensuring that minimum sales target are met.
- • Opportunity qualification based on clear understanding of customer requirements relative to sales strategy and products.
- • Rapid and accurate costing and quotations via internal systems.
- • Maintain an accurate database of client details in company Contact Manager (ContactOn).
- • Manage personal time effectively.
- • Understand all administrative procedures and company culture and standards including marketing and promotional initiatives.
- • Attending exhibitions and marketing/sales seminar/courses/training as required.
- • Computer knowledge essential, experience with Google Cloud and G-Suite strong advantage.
- • Speak English +Afrikaans; Dutch & French an advantage.
- • Dress professional/smart.
- • Ability to grasp technical sales concepts.
- • Willingness to travel.
- • Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, positive, courteous.
- • Resilient, committed.
- • Flexible and adaptable, good teamwork.
- • Thorough, operationally efficient, excellent attention to detail.
- • Quick-learner, works towards continuous improvement.