An excellent opportunity has become available to join a Leader in the Manufacturing and recycling industry as an Operations Superintendent based in Durban.
The incumbent will be required to manage the Administration, production, SHE and logistics function of the branch.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics as subject
- Bachelor’s degree in related field will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years Operational management experience;
- SHE and Logistics experience will be advantageous;
- Ability to work on various software packages (Navision, Enwis);
- Own Transport;
- Travel Flexibility;
- Confidently use a range of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Directing all operational aspects including stock management, supplier and customer service, and administration in accordance with the Recycling division’s objectives;
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans;
- Managing branch procedures and controls, including Safety, Health and Environment and Policies
- Initiate and implement improvement projects
- Implement and manage waste management opportunities