A well-established engineering company in Cape Town is currently seeking an experienced Group HR and Payroll Administrator.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HR or finance.
- At least 7 to 10 years’ HR AND Payroll experience.
- Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience with disciplinary procedures.
- Experienced in PC-based accounting systems, both use and implementation; proficient with EXCEL.
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
- Valid drivers’ licence and own reliable transport.
- Managing Equity Process for all Regions.
- Manage the Performance Appraisal system.
- Managing disciplinary procedure.
- Liaise with CETA on all relevant matters.
- Assist in the selection of In-service students for Cape Town.
- Ensure all documentation for in-service training is available for BEE audit.
- Arrange and conduct interviews.
- Administration and reconciliation of the IRP5’s for the group.
- Administration and preparation of statutory returns (PAYE/UIF).
Kindly note, if you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.