My client is a well-established global company with an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect (experience with Technology and Cloud) to join their dynamic team.
The Enterprise Architect will help to drive the creation and adoption of architecture processes, standards and ultimately a “best of breed” technology portfolio for the company. In addition, the role will be responsible for building a long-term vision of technology and cloud architecture that will enable a simpler, more secure and more efficient future-state. Paramount to the success of this role is the technology and Cloud Architect’s ability to collaborate with and influence teams across the enterprise with the common goal of creating and simplifying systems, technology and processes.
As the successful individual, you will need to have the following technical experience:
- Prior experience as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect or Cloud Architect.
- Multiple years of strategic planning experience.
- Advanced knowledge of:
- All technical layers from access channels, infrastructure services, networking, virtualisation and cloud technologies. In particular VMware, vRealize, MS Azure, IT Automation and Orchestration.
- Exposure to multiple technology environments within large, diversified companies.
- Experience defining and executing cloud strategies.
- Proven experience developing cloud migration strategies and approaches to implementing them. Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- Experience with implementing National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cloud service models (i.e. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) and deployment models (i.e. public, private, community hybrid)
General experience required for this role:
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Ability to negotiate consensus amongst diverse groups and impact the activities of others not in own reporting structure.
- Conceptual analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management, clients, peers and team members.
- Demonstrate an extensive and in-depth ability to design, influence and support cloud based transformation programmes.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly understand legacy technologies and the integration of new technologies and innovations.
- *A detailed job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
- Salary: Negotiable based on proven experience
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.