A multinational company is currently seeking a Costing Systems Specialist to join their team in Woodmead.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate.
- Study towards an Accounting / System Analysis.
- At least 1 year of experience at Finance Representative / Finance Allocation Clerk level within Finance / Accounting in an International/Multi-national company, preferably with a USA parent
- Experienced in PC-based accounting systems, both use and implementation; proficient with EXCEL
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with financial institutions, distributors and local staff
- Interpersonal skills and demonstrate to be a team player
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with Financial institutions, distributors and local staff
- Knowledge of Oracle Advantageous
- Support request from the Finance Manager.
- Support any Finance related special project to support Finance / Local / Regional Management.
- Support SOX requirements / testing / submissions.
- Support Internal and External Audits.
- Specialised Projects to be assigned, with timelines once risk area has been assessed.
- Responsible for assessing the systems of the relevant department for risk and procedural improvements.
- Responsible for documenting risk and supplying remediation plan.
- Responsible for getting all remediation plans approved.
- Responsible for implementing remediation plan.
- Provide training to staff of relevant department and supply support where required.
- Responsible for Country wide Pilot Program roll outs.
- Responsible for analysing all Customs / Transport Costs to ensure that the actual COGS is current.
Kindly note, should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.