Well established global organisation based in Johannesburg North has an opportunity available for an IT Bids and Audits Assistant.
The successful individual MUST have global environment experience and have worked in a virtual team set up.
As the successful individual, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Must be prepared to work confidentially in all aspects of their role as they will have direct access to financial and detailed security information.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Show flexibility with regard responding to overseas requests after the normal office hours.
- A structured approach to cataloguing and storing data in a methodical way would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate diplomacy but be tenacious in identifying and rectifying anomalies, and chasing up vendors and internal staff for responses.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Excel especially and SharePoint experience an advantage).
- Be aware of Global Cyber Security Information Assurance and Acceptable Use Policy and global practice standards and be in compliance with these processes.
- To assist the IT Bids and Audit Administrator in the execution of their duties.
- To assist in preparing responses to client requests within the agreed timelines and chasing up updates and ensuring effective escalation of outstanding issues.
- To design and maintain a global client bid library of documents and in conjunction with colleagues in other member firms ensure it is kept up-to-date and information is reusable.
- To compile and maintain a global library of IT processes and standard responses to audits/bid related questions from our clients.
- To assist in the preparation of host onsite audits and ensure that any outstanding “findings” are dealt with and remediated within the appropriate timescale.
- To assist in reviewing documents and answering any questionnaires in connection with Terms of Engagement, Panel Reviews, Retainer Agreements and RFPs and ensure that IT are in compliance with client requests.
The IT Controls Team consists of IT Risk, IT Finance, IT Quality Assurance, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management, client-facing Bids and Audits, Test Environment Management and IT Procurement.
The successful individual has to be a bright, articulate and motivated IT Bids and Audits Assistant with experience and completion of client-facing bids and audits submissions and maintaining the library of evidence. This is an opportunity to develop audit, risk management and administration skills along with gaining a global understanding of the firm’s IT Services and the approach to security.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful