Well established global organisation based in Northern suburbs of Johannesburg has an opportunity available for an Applications Manager (Shared services and global environment)
The Global Shared Services designs, builds and operates a portfolio of shared applications and infrastructure services and is responsible for IT Service Management and integration firm-wide. The Applications Manager is a senior, centrally dedicated role, accountable for managing and developing a defined portfolio of business-critical shared applications. The role will work closely with global IT teams (CTO, CISO, ITSM, Infrastructure, Service Management, etc.
Experience required for this role:
Qualification and Experience:
- Broad range of IT applications technology development and management experience
- IT delivery and management achievements within a globally federated IT operation
- Strategic planning and the ability to translate into roadmaps and deliverables
- Understanding of professional services/ legal business systems (desirable)
- ITSM and ITIL background (certification desirable)
- Academic qualifications including Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (desirable)
Key Behavioural Competencies
A positive, solution-focussed attitude and approach to achieving results
- Ability to operate effectively in a remote, matrix managed environment
- Structured approach to decision making and influencing
- Strong interpersonal and communicating skills
- Self-motivated, a self-starter
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Salary: Market related – based on experience.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.