Well established global organisation based in Northern suburbs of Johannesburg has an opportunity available for an End User Computing Manager in an IT Global Shared Services Environment.
Global Shared Services Infrastructure is responsible for the design, build and operation of Shared IT Infrastructure Services including all shared and common Datacentre, Network and End User Computing (EUC) Services, policies and standards.
As the successful individual, you will report to the Head of Global Shared Services Infrastructure and is responsible for leading the development and operation of globally shared EUC Services.
Experience required for this role:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of transforming and managing a global EUC environment
- Strong planning, communications, and stakeholder management experience
- Able to demonstrate the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with 3rd parties
- Proven experience of managing outsourced IT supplier performance
- Budgetary experience coupled with demonstrable commercial awareness
- In-depth technical knowledge of all aspects of EUC environments including: hybrid Exchange/O365; Unified COMM’s; thick & thin client technologies; AD consolidation; ADFS/SSO; PKI
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships at all levels across a global organisation to achieve common goals
- Ability to mobilise, manage, and motivate a globally distributed multi-sourced team within an organisation that is experiencing consistent growth and change
- Strategic acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Salary: Market related – based on experience.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.