Well established global organisation based in Northern suburbs of Johannesburg has an opportunity available for a Configuration Management Lead (global shared services).
IT service Management operates within the Global Shared Services as a single function operating across the firms globally shared and regional IT Services with an established set of globally common process including change, incident and tools.
The Configuration Management Lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining the policies, tools, data and processes for optimised common configuration and service asset management.
Experience required for this role:
Qualification and Experience:
- Breadth of experience within large scale federated IT service delivery and or management roles – strong knowledge across a range of corporate technologies and services
- Strong experience of SACM best practice including delivery of capability maturity improvement and continual service improvement
- Knowledge of discovery tools and integration with service management tooling, ideally ServiceNow ™
- ITIL ™ Service Management Certification
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Proactive, delivery-focused attitude and approach
- Structured approach to collaboration and decision-making
- Ability to operate and drive change across matrix and virtual teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable to change
- Ambitious with passion, drive, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Salary: Market related – based on experience.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.