Well established global organisation based in Northern suburbs of Johannesburg has an opportunity available for Head of IT Service Management.
IT Service Management is part of Global IT Services, operating across all shared and regional IT Services. As the successful individual, you will be a core member of Global IT Service Leadership and will report to the Global Head of IT Services.
Experience required for this role:
- Extensive senior IT management experience within large captive and outsourced IT operations in globally federated corporations
- Strong ITSM domain expertise (ITIL management qualified) with experience of delivering capability transformation both direct and indirect managed resource
- Experienced in strategic planning and IT transformation
- Enterprise-scale (>5000 end users) service outsourcing and integration
- Strong strategic planning, communications and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of large scale IT and business change including integrations and mergers
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across a global organization to achieve common goals
- Vision and domain technical expertise to create and lead the service management and shared services strategy
- Programmatic approach to improvement and transformation
- An inclusive, constructive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strategic and commercial acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans
- Able to mobilize a globally distributed team and motivate them to achieve their best and deliver results
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Salary: Market related – based on experience.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.