Global organisation based in Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg have a position available for a Services Manager for their OffShore Data Centre Team – Shared Services Environment.
The Global Shared Services Infrastructure team is responsible for the design, build and operation of shared IT Infrastructure services including all shared and common Datacentre, Network and End User Computing (EUC) services, policies and standards.
This role is responsible for the operation and development of the global outsourced datacentre and services underpinning globally shared and regionally operated infrastructure and application services.
As the successful individual, you will need the following skills and experience
- Extensive experience of managing global IT Data Centre and technologies
- Strong experience of transitioning global infrastructure services to an outsource provider
- Proven experience of managing and significantly improving performance of global outsourced IT services
- Able to demonstrate the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with 3rd parties
- Strong ITIL-based service management experience
- Strong planning, communications, and stakeholder management experience
- Budgetary experience coupled with demonstrable commercial awareness
- Experience of large scale infrastructure change, business change, integration or merger an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of all aspects of infrastructure engineering including: Wintel/Linux servers; backup/storage technologies; converged systems; network ecosystems; enterprise security
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, including medical aid and pension fund.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.