Well established and global organisation based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg has a position available for a Data Centre and Networks Manager for their Global Shared Services Environment.
The GSS Infrastructure is responsible for the design, build and operation of shared IT Infrastructure services including all shared and common Datacentre, Network and End User Computing (EUC) services, policies and standards.
This role reports to the head of Infrastructure and is responsible for leading the development and operation of globally shared Datacentre and networks service portfolio.
As the successful individual, you need the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of transforming and managing global DCN technologies and services including migrations to public and private cloud based services (eg AWS, Azure); adoption of SD network services (eg SD WAN, cloud based security)
- Strong planning, communications, and stakeholder management experience
- Able to demonstrate the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with 3rd parties
- Proven experience of managing outsourced IT supplier performance
- Budgetary experience coupled with demonstrable commercial awareness
- Experience of large scale infrastructure change, business change, integration or merger an advantage
- In depth, technical knowledge of all aspects of infrastructure engineering including: Wintel/Linux servers; backup/storage technologies; converged systems; network ecosystems; enterprise security
A full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience. CTC includes Medical aid and pension fund.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as your reference. You can also apply directly through the job portal.
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.