An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the Manufacturing environment in the capacity of National SHE Coordinator, based in Durban.
The Incumbent is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the implementation of the Company’s Health and Safety policy; SHE compliance; SHE reporting; ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance by conducting site audits at all the company Operations. The incumbent will also be responsible for the maintenance of all machinery in the KZN region together with the management of the asset register.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics and a National Diploma: Safety Management;
- B-Tech Degree in Safety Management or a Diploma in Environmental Management will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Safety and Fire Practitioner and in an industrialized environment;
- Fire Fighting experience;
- First Aid Level 3 will be advantageous;
- Registration as a Construction Safety Officer would be advantageous;
- Member of the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health;
- Own Transport is essential;
- Travel Flexibility: Travel to other Recycling regions/branches;
- Overtime: Standby duty and Call outs Emergencies; and
- Microsoft office Competence.
- Safety and Fire Compliance and Protection;
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management;
- Internal audits (Safety and Environmental) for the Recycling Division;
- Accident management and Investigation;
- Administration, Reporting and maintaining Recycling Division’s SHE SharePoint;
- Servicing and Repairs of all company equipment;
- Waste Management License as per site requirements and
- General and other duties.
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.