An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing industry as a Payroll Administrator, located in Springs.
The incumbent will be required to ensure effective and accurate in-house production of payroll, employees are paid on time and payslips are distributed on a weekly/monthly basis. Coach and mentor Employee Services Clerks in order to promote knowledge transfer.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics as subject, with a Payroll Diploma (NQF 5) or Certificate.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Payroll;
- Metal & Engineering Industries Bargaining Councils (MEIBC) knowledge and experience will be advantageous;
- Human Resource and Personal Administration knowledge advantageous;
- JDE and Educos Payroll System experience; and
- Microsoft Office exposure
- Payroll – Knowledge of principles and procedures for payroll;
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as work processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology;
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction; and
- Sound knowledge of BCEA, UIF, SDL and PAYE.
Salary: Basic salary of R24 000 to R25 000 pm + added medical aid and provident fund benefits with a guaranteed 13th cheque with incentive bonuses based on performance.
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.