An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing industry as a System Analyst within their ICT department, located in Springs.
The incumbent will be responsible to solve organisational information problems and requirements by analysing requirements. The System Analyst will design, implement ICT solutions and recommend system controls and protocols.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics as subject with a BCom degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ Financial Management or Supply chain experience
- Project Management experience, using Prince2 Methodology;
- In-depth knowledge of business systems and operations;
- ERP System experience: JD Edwards, SAP or Navision; and
- Process Improvement Experience.
- Designs new ICT Solutions by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams,
- studying system capabilities and writing specifications;
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications;
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures;
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support and training users;
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Prepares technical reports by collecting; analysing; summarizing information and trends;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Promoting Process Improvement;
- Familiar with testing methodology and able to perform unit testing on software;
- Develop reporting according to specifications from business; and
- Perform the role of Project Manager on certain projects.
Salary: R600k to R900k pa Cost to company
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.