An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leader within the manufacturing industry as a Team Lead – System Analyst with their ICT department, located in Springs.
The Incumbent will be part of a dynamic team working on enterprise software systems and will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentoring.
- Matric Certificate with Mathematics as subject with a relevant Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Certifications: Financial Accounting / Management Accounting / Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years’ experience as an ERP System Support Analyst with proven experience in implementing software solutions;
- Working experience of JD Edwards ERP solution; and
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
- Guide team efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Provide technical leadership to the team through coaching and mentorship;
- Line management and personal development of a team;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- (Agile – scrum methodology);
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team;
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new ICT projects and initiatives to support
- and enhance our existing business solutions;
- Assist with software design and documentation (Functional and architecture);
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Test Analysts to
- plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications;
- Assist with Change and Release management;
- Work with the team in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies;
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications;
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems;
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to
- share with team members and other affected parties;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products; and
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
Salary: R800k to R950k pa Cost to company
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.