An excellent opportunity has become available to join the small but growing, South African division of a European Mining manufacturing group, based in Germiston, in the capacity of Stores Manager.
Responsible for running the complete stores setup, which includes the management of assets and goods in the store.
- Grade 12 with an appropriate post-school qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity as a stores/ warehouse manager, within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Must have experience on Pastel Evolution
- An assertive individual
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Function well under pressure
- Have an eye for detail with strong organisational skills
- Will have to receive goods, check and count goods, move goods to the correct bin/area in stores
- Move WIP and project items to designated area and inform the workshop manager when all is received
- Planning and dispatch orders, check according to packing lists, organise transport and oversee loading of trucks
- Check stock levels and send a request to order when it reaches the minimum stock level
Salary: Market related
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.