Senior Business Analyst
Very well established organisation based in East London has a vacancy available for a skilled Senior Business Analyst.
As the successful individual, you will:
- Be the Business Analyst face for the Business, partnering with the Business Solutions team and collaborate and engaging with customers.
- Understand the key business requirements to engage with customers and the impact of business activities.
- Assist with staff planning and management and contribute towards strategic change within the organisation as well as within customer environments.
- Providing a Business Partnering function to internal stakeholders.
- Gathering information and requirements for solutions development and the successful delivery of solutions to customers.
You will need the following experience:
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost / benefit analysis.
- Business case development.
- Modelling techniques and methods.
Leadership skills required:
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organisation.
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on the methodology followed.
- Assist with identification and management of risks.
- Management of staff
- Resource allocation and planning
- Quality review of work packages for staff.
Process knowledge job activities:
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing functional requirements.
- Prioritise requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques.
- Understanding of use of Enterprise Architect and vision modelling tools.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem solving
Soft skills needed:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to communication effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users.
- Strong Presentation skills
- Be able to deal with / talk to customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependent as well as independently and submit deliverables on times and in excellent quality.
- SELF STARTER
- Above board work ethics – NB!!!!
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Kindly note, should you need to relocate, you will have to do so on your own cost.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly apply online / email your CV to email@example.com
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks of your application, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.